Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New SweatPink Ambassador!

Hi All:

I am so excited. I was just approved to be a new SweatPink Ambassador!

I love to encourage people no mater what they are trying or accomplishing. I love to hear their stories and track their successes with them.

On the flip side, I learn so much by reading these stories and asking questions. Even though I am just a baby at running, I am learning, growing and getting strong. This is a journey I want to be on for the rest of my life. I need it and my body needs it. I may have gotten started later in life but I still got started.

Please follow me and hopefully I can inspire you to do more and be more. You will always have an ear and a shoulder if you ever need one in me!

https://www.facebook.com/RunShines



No comments:

Post a Comment